Oct 30, 2012

Yoga Love - Further Questions?

I know that some of you are interested in my Yoga practice, so I thought I'd take the opportunity and point you to Yogannina again - my mostly Yoga tumblr, where I reblog Yoga photos and have lately started taking questions. Amongst others, I have already answered the following:
I love answering these as much as I love talking about Yoga. And those of you who know me in real life know just how much I love talking about Yoga. :) 
Should you have questions of your own or would just like to follow my activities at Yogannina, hit me up here or add the blog's URL to your feed reader. No need to be shy: Unless you ask me to publish your name, I will answer all questions anonymously. To begin with, I have written up my own Yoga story. Perhaps you have questions or comments on that?

1 comment: